Bath, Body & Hair Care, Categories, Face Scrubs & Exfoliators, St.IvesvCompare
St.Ives Scrub Green Tea & bamboo scrub – 170g
Out of stock
Out of stock
Product details of St.Ives Scrub Green Tea & bamboo scrub – 170g
- 100% Natural Exfoliants.
- Sulfate Free.
- Paraben Free.
- Oil Free.
- Dermatologist Tested
- All-Natural Exfoliants and Moisturizers
- This scrub gets its cleansing power from 100 percent natural apricot extract, corn kernel meal, walnut shell powder, and glycerin.
- These ingredients work together to reveal a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Apricots contain high levels of purifying carotenoids (like Vitamin A) and anti-oxidants to gently nourish and moisturize skin.
- Glycerin further replenishes moisture so skin feels soft and smooth.
- Corn kernel meal comes directly from dried corn and is a gentle but powerful exfoliant that promotes cell turnover and regeneration for softer, brighter skin.
- Sulfate-Free and Hypoallergenic
- Designed to be gentle and non-irritating, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is free of sulfates and paraben. Its creamy formula is also oil-free, non-comedogenic (so it won’t cause breakouts), and dermatologist tested, making it a great choice for all skin types.
- Easy to Use
- This scrub is easy to use. Squeeze a small amount in the palm of your hand or directly on to fingertips and massage on face with gentle, circular motions, using as much or as little pressure as you like. When you’re done, the scrub rinses clean away to reveal cleaner, fresher skin. For best results, use three to four times per week.